Re: [Condor-users] windows environment questions

Hi Kevin,
	I have a similar setup - except the central manager is an OS X machine.
My experience is that you need to do every thing through a combination of the Environment in the submit file, or have the submit file reference a .BAT file as the executable which sets up all needed environment variables.

Andrew