Re: [Condor-users] Error 1067

On 5/21/07, PAUL PHILIP TRIPP <ppt5000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
 I am installing condor on a windows XP Prof computer.
I tried starting
condor using 'net start condor' and it says 'The Condor service
was started successfully' but I can't see any of the deamons running.
So I tried starting the service manually and I get the following message:

Could not start the Condor Service on Local Computer. Error 1067: The
process terminated unexpectedly.

Any ideas of what could be wrong,
the config files look ok compared to machines we have successfully gotten
condor to run on.

Have you looked at the condor logs (specifically the master log) and
the windows event logs...

Matt