Re: [Condor-users] Error 1067

Hey Paul,

Make sure that your condor_config and condor_config.local files are in the expected locations.  I just recently had this error when I forgot to remove a .txt extension after copying my config file from another location.

Also, make sure that condor can write to the logfile location.

<from https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2004-September/msg00148.shtml >

Best of luck,

Adam.

On 5/22/07, Matt Hope <matthew.hope@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5/21/07, PAUL PHILIP TRIPP <ppt5000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I am installing condor on a windows XP Prof computer.
> I tried starting
> condor using 'net start condor' and it says 'The Condor service
> was started successfully' but I can't see any of the deamons running.
> So I tried starting the service manually and I get the following message:
>
> Could not start the Condor Service on Local Computer. Error 1067: The
> process terminated unexpectedly.
>
> Any ideas of what could be wrong,
> the config files look ok compared to machines we have successfully gotten
> condor to run on.

Have you looked at the condor logs (specifically the master log) and
the windows event logs...

Matt