[Condor-users] Condor Authentification fail

Hi,

Someone that is not here installed condor 6.8.2 in the past. Now I must add computer to the pool. So i installed it, but I get an error when I execute condor_status on this new machine:

AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using FS
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using KERBEROS

What is strange, is that if I do condor_status on another machine in the pool this machine appear to be in the pool. But if I send a job with the requirement to be executed on this machine, it don't and condor -better-analyze give me:

1669.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 36 machines,
     35 are rejected by your job's requirements
      1 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
    Condition                         Machines Matched    Suggestion
    ---------                         ----------------    ----------
1   ( target.Machine == "new.example.ca" )
                                      1
2   ( target.Arch == "X86_64" )       29
3   ( target.OpSys == "LINUX" )       36
4   ( target.Disk >= 10000 )          36
5   ( ( 1024 * target.Memory ) >= 10000 )36
6   ( TARGET.FileSystemDomain == "example.ca" )
                                      36
What is event more strange, is that the central manager have in is config file:

SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION = PREFERRED
SEC_DEFAULT_ENCRYPTION = PREFERRED
SEC_DEFAULT_INTEGRITY = PREFERRED
SEC_DEFAULT_NEGOTIATION = PREFERRED

SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = KERBEROS, FS, CLAIMTOBE
SEC_DEFAULT_CRYPTO_METHODS = 3DES

To my understanding, with the CLAIMTOBE it should accept every one? I have looked in the log file of the new machine and of the central manager and this don't help me.

Do you have any information that can help me? I know that kerberos is not well installed right now, but with CLAIMTOBE it should be working.

thanks for your time

Frederic Bastien