[Condor-users] Help: VM1_USER = MyDomain\Condor does not work

Hello,

I'm trying to run jobs via a domain user instead of
condor-reuse-vm1.
That user is called Condor, so I have the following in

my condor_config file:

VM1_USER = MyDomain\Condor
EXECUTE_LOGIN_IS_DEDICATED = True

I also have:
UID_DOMAIN = MyDomain

I have run the following command successfully on the
execute machine:

condor_store_cred add -u Condor@MyDomain (where
MyDomain is my actual domain)

I even check that the credential was successfully
stored by running the following command:

condor_store_cred query -u Condor@MyDomain

And this tells me that indeed the credential is stored

and is valid.

However, when I submit a job as myself to that same
execute machine, I get the following messages in the
StarterLog.vm1 file:

ERROR: Could not locate valid credential for user
'Condor@MyDomain'
Could not initialize user_priv as "MyDomain\Condor".
Make sure this account's password is securely stored
with condor_store_cred.
ERROR: Failed to determine what user to run this job
as, aborting
Failed to initialize JobInfoCommunicator, aborting
Unable to start job
condor_starter (condor_STARTER) EXITING WITH STATUS 1

Am I missing something?

I am running Windows XP and Condor 6.8.2 on both
submit and execute machines. Both are Intel machines.

I have even run 'condor_store_cred add/query -u
Condor@MyDomain' on the submit machine (in addition to

the execute machine, after getting the above ERRORs)
and both operations are successful on the submit
machine as well.

And of course, I have run condor_store_cred for
myself.

Does the user Condor need some very specific settings?

 I've tried making it a member of Admin group; I've
tried lower case condor as well. But I keep getting
the above ERRORs.

I've tried using \\ instead of \ as in:
VM1_USER = MyDomain\\Condor
but this doesn't work because it only adds a \ to the
end of MyDomain, but I get the exact same ERRORs
otherwise.

I've even tried installing 6.8.6 and running that way,
but I still get the same ERRORs.

Could you please tell me what else to try?

Thank you very much,

Roberto

P.S. Condor works if I just use the dynamically
created condor-reuse-vmx users.