From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Stephen Upton
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:06 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] WinXP Application Error running with Condor

Hi Ben,

Ok. I see that there has been some discussion that this will be fixed
in a future version, but in the meantime, is there a way to force
condor to use a particular account (I'm also not that windows-user-
account savvy, so please bear with me)? Is there someplace in the
manual you can refer me to? Or can I just add the condor user as
having specific privileges?

Sorry for the basic question.

thanx
steve