[Condor-users] How to set environment variables for jobs

Hi!

I would like to have the process number for a job available at the
conpute node so I can name output files generated by scripts on the
node. Since all generated files are sent back to the submitter I need
the files to get unique names. I tried to set an environment variable
in the submit script but the jobs get halted.

environment = PROCESS_NO=$(PROCESS)

How can I get the process/cluster id at the compute node?

- Atle