[Condor-users] Condor and diskless beowulf cluster

Hello,

I am currently in the process of building a small mini grid of 2 clusters. One of them is already up and running and condor is working fine.

The second cluster is a diskless node cluster on which there is no Condor installation at this point.

I need to know if I need to install Condor on each diskless compute node as a condor execute machine?  Since the entire OS of the compute nodes is loaded from the head node, will installing Condor on the head node as master, execute and submission machine be enough?

Thanks for your time and help.

==
Vasil Lalov
Department Of Computer Science