Re: [Condor-users] Using shell script to invoke executable in standard universe

Again, thank you for the reply.

Now if someone could answer this question, I would again be grateful:

What is the purpose the the call to 'scp' in the shell script? I don't
think I understand everything that is going on when a standard universe
job runs. Why is it needed when the executable is called from a shell
script and not needed when the executable is called directly? Or is there
something else in the class ad that accomplishes what 'scp' accomplishes
in the script?