[Condor-users] weird behavur

Title: weird behavur

Hi everybody,
I have a quiet weird probleme. I run a job and this one keep being suspended and evicted !! So the job needs 3hish to be processed where it would need just 10min outside Condor!! This job is the only one runing so it's not a problem of priority!
Moreover, I figured out when looking into the execute folder that when the job is runing everything is fine, then when suspended, everything is deleted !! (and not saved into the spool) so the job begin all the time from the begining each time it's suspended!

let me know if you have any idea,
thx

Jerome