[Condor-users] Error evaluating rank

Hi folks,

	I've been fiddling with the RANK expression in condor_config.local,
and I find that I'm getting errors of the form "Error evaluating rank"
in StartLog when I use lines like the following:

OWNERBOOST = Owner == "user1" || Owner == "user2"
RANK = 10*( 2*OWNERBOOST - 1 ) - LoadAvg + 20

What's wrong with this syntax?  Also, is there any command-line tool
for checking the syntax of condor_config files?  (Like samba's
testparm.)

						Bryan

Bryan Wright              |"If you take cranberries and stew them like
Physics Department        | applesauce, they taste much more like prunes
University of Virginia    | than rhubarb does."  --  Groucho
Charlottesville, VA  22901|
(434) 924-7218            |         bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx