[Condor-users] Looking for way to get information on jobs completed per node

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to count the jobs completed by each
individual machine in my pool to assess the perfomance of each
individual node (and possibly replace the slower ones).

I am new to Condor - is there a more elegant way to analyze my machines' performance?

I'm using v6.7.7 on about a dozen different machines running Windows XP-SP2 and Windows Server 2003.

Thanks

Tilman