Re: [Condor-users] What happens if a file on the LOCAL_CONFIG_FILElist cannot be parsed?

> > The manual section that talks about LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE
> >
> (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_3Configuration.ht
ml#11793)
> doesn't mention what happens if one of the files in the list does not
> exist. For example, if I have:
>
> LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = $(LOCAL_DIR)/filethatexists.1,
> $(LOCAL_DIR)/filethatdoesnotexist.1, $(LOCAL_DIR)/filethatexists.2
>
> Do filethatexists.1 and filethatexists.2 get parsed or does Condor
stop
> parsing files on the list when filethatdoesnotexist.1 cannot be found?

REQUIRE_LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE
is a boolean option that can be set. If you have a single local file and
it isn't present (or is not accessible), then you get an error.
I'd have presumed that something equivalent would be done if one of many local
files were missing, but you'd need to try it out

JK