[Condor-users] condor_submit_dag

My file is diamond.dag
When I try to execute:

condor_submit_dag diamond.dag

appears:
"can´t find condor_dagman.exe in PATH, aborting"

What is the problem?The files that I´m using are:

****diamond.dag****
enviroment=path=c:\condor\bin\condor_dagman.exe
Job  A  A.submit
Job  B  B.submit
Job  C  C.submit
Job  D  D.submit
PARENT A CHILD B C
PARENT B C CHILD D

*****A.submit*********
Universe = vanilla
Executable = random.condor
output = A.out
log = diamond.log
Queue

******B.submit********
Universe= vanilla
Executable = half.condor
input      = A.out
output     = B.out
log        = diamond.log
Queue

******C.submit********
Universe   = vanilla
Executable = half.condor
input      = A.out
output     = C.out
log        = diamond.log
Queue

******D.submit*********
Universe =vanilla
Executable =sum.condor
arguments  = B.out C.out
output     = D.out
error      = D.err
log        = diamond.log
Queue

half,random and sum are files in C

> Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:42:43 -0500
> From: wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Condor-users] (no subject)
>
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, rosa liarte wrote:
>
> > I´m trying to execute the example file of dagman.
> > I execute te Makefile, but when I try to submit the file appears:
> >can´t find condor_dagman.exe in PATH, aborting
> > > >
> > When I try to execute condor_dagman.exe appears ERROR "No 'DAGMAN_LOG'
> > parameter specified." at line 121 in file
> > ..\src\condor_util_lib\dprintf_config.c
> >
> > I´m running condor 6.8.4 Windows Xp and on Redhat8 and I have the same
> > problem in both OS.
>
> Did you try to directly run condor_dagman on the command line? If so,
> that is the problem. DAGMan is normally run by using the
> condor_submit_dag command. For example, if your DAG file is rosa.dag,
> you would run:
>
> condor_submit_dag rosa.dag
>
> If you are, in fact, using condor_submit_dag, please let us know that.
>
> Kent Wenger
> Condor Team

Busca desde cualquier página Web con una protección excepcional. Consigue la Barra de herramientas de Windows Live hoy mismo y GRATUITAMENTE. Pruébalo