[Condor-users] RE : birdbath dag submission

well my dagfile looks like that:

  JOB JOB1 /path/to/job.job1.condor
  JOB JOB2 /path/to/job.job2.condor

  VARS JOB1 executable="/path/to/exejob1"
  VARS JOB1 input="path/to/inputjob1"
  VARS JOB1 output="path/to/outputjob1"
  VARS JOB2 executable="/path/to/exejob2"
  VARS JOB2 input="path/to/outputjob1"

  PARENT JOB1 Child JOB2

so in order to send files, I added the following lines:

>   Schedd schedd = new Schedd (new URL("http://localhost:8181";));
>   Transaction xact = schedd.createTransaction();
>   xact.begin(30);
>   int cluster = xact.createCluster();
>   int job = xact.createJob(cluster);
File?? files = { new File("/path/to/DAGfile"),
                  new File("/path/to/job.job1.condor"),
                  new File("/path/to/job.job2.condor"),
                  new File("/path/to/inputjob1")};

   xact.submit(cluster, job, "jerome", UniverseType.SCHEDULER,
               "/opt/condor-6.8.5/bin/condor_dagman", /* Path to the
 dagman binarie */
               "-f -l . -Debug 3 " +
               "-Lockfile myLockFile -Dag myDag -Rescue myRescuDag
 -Condorlog myLog",
               null, null, files);

>   xact.commit();

I still have the same error:
  failed while reading from pipe
  ERROR: failed to initialize condor job log

Moreover, I was wondering why I do have to send a job and sometime more than one to make condor begin to process my jobs ?
thx for your help,

Jerome