Re: [Condor-users] birdbath dag submission

 * Hi I kind of give up for now on DAGs but keep working on submitting jobs throught java code so still need your help :)
I can't succed to make Condor write my out, err files !! and don't know why: this is my code

    	    ClassAdStructAttr[] extraAttributes =
    	    {
    	    		new ClassAdStructAttr("Out", ClassAdAttrType.value3,"/home/jerome/temp.out"),
    	    		new ClassAdStructAttr("Err", ClassAdAttrType.value3,"/home/jerome/temp.err"),
    	    };

    	    xact.submit(cluster, job, "jerome", UniverseType.VANILLA, "/home/jerome/aved/scripts/runAVEDworkflow-condor", "-i " + video + " -d " + AvedService.SCRATCH_DIR, null, extraAttributes, null);
    	    xact.commit();

moreover, the script I lunch throught that (because the job runs perfectly) is not executing until the end !! is that normal ?? when I lunch my script by hand this one execute perfectly. I was wondering if when opening connection throught Condor web service there was some time deadline, like for this line:

    	    xact.begin(30);

not sure what it does mean?

thx for your help,
Jerome