Re: [Condor-users] can't have ADMIN acces

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation.

I took the information that condor_reconfig needed admin access from
the man page of condor_reconfig and the manual on the web site:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/condor_reconfig.html.

Here is the text:

"For security purposes (authentication and authorization), this
command requires an administrator's level of access. Note that changes
to the ALLOW_* and DENY_* configuration variables require the -full
option. See section 3.6.1 on page [*] for further explanation."

I havan't found the file of the documentation in the source of condor,
so I can't give a patch to fix the doc. But I'm not sur it is the doc
that should be fixed. My first thought would have been that
condor_reconfig need admin right.

Thanks for your time, now it work fine here.

Fred