Re: [Condor-users] condor q high availability problem

Hi Steve,

Sorry, this is so delayed. This was just a regular NFS exported
directory, which wasn't exported in the required fashion. The
permission problems concerning the directories in spool which couldn't
be a chowned didn't turn out to be the killer. The basic result was
that it failed when trying to manage the lock files (SCHEDD.lock) -
root one machine A couldn't write to a file owned by root on machine
B.

The fix is obvioulsly a properly exported NFS mount.

Regards,

James