Re: [Condor-users] status of stork tools

Hi,

It looks like a number of stork binaries, including the
stork_server, are missing from the 7.0.1 downloads for x86_64 FC 4
(both RPM and tarball). The 32 bit downloads seem to be fine.

So for now I have downloaded the 32 bit binaries and dropped
them into place to give things a try.

How should the stork_server be started? Is this a daemon that
is normally started by condor_master? If so do I need to add
something to

DAEMON_LIST

?

Thanks,