[Condor-users] Why does condor touch all logs/*Log files?

It would make my life much easier if condor did not touch all the log files in logs/*Logs.  The dates are always "now", even though the contents for many of them have not been changed for hours or even days.  I can imagine why this happens, but really it would be better if the files were only written to when there was something to write.

Cheers,

Ian
--
Ian Stokes-Rees                            W: http://sbgrid.org