Re: [Condor-users] status of stork tools

On Wed April 9 2008, Scott Koranda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It looks like a number of stork binaries, including the
> stork_server, are missing from the 7.0.1 downloads for x86_64 FC 4
> (both RPM and tarball). The 32 bit downloads seem to be fine.
>
> So for now I have downloaded the 32 bit binaries and dropped
> them into place to give things a try.
>
> How should the stork_server be started? Is this a daemon that
> is normally started by condor_master? If so do I need to add
> something to
>
> DAEMON_LIST

Yes, it's run just like any other daemon.  In fact, it's based on Daemon Core
just like the other Condor daemons.

As to the 32 / 64 bit issues, we're looking into that.  In the mean time, yes,
32 bit binaries should work just fine (as long as you have the compatibility
libraries installed).

-Nick

--
           <<< Follow the white rabbit. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project