[Condor-users] query with regular expressions

Hi,

    How to make a query that says return a list of jobs whose GridResource value matches the pattern 'myschedd.com.'? I'd like to use this query to get all jobs that were submitted to a resource but yet I don't necessarily remember its exact host name. Command like: condor_q -const 'regexp('myschedd.com', GridResource)'  doesn't seem to work. Thank you.

~Barnett