Re: [Condor-users] Submitting DAGs as a different user

Hi Szabolcs:

You may be able to use the Windows Scripting Host to do what you want:

http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=2760

Using the script (or a derivative) outlined in the article
above, you can create a batch file that submits all the DAG
jobs as the desired users.  Keep in mind that you may be
exposing the users' passwords.

Regards,
-B