Re: [Condor-users] Minimal example in Python - Condor Web Services

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Andrea Borsic
<Andrea.Borsic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Does anybody have a minimal example on how to use Python to call Condor
>  web services:
>
>  I have used "wsdl2py -f condorSchedd.wsdl" to create appropriate stubs,
>  which result in condorSchedd_services.py

Hey Andrea,
Try checking out (using subversion):

https://bosshog.lbl.gov/repos/condor_soap/

You can also just browse to the URL.

This is an unsupported code I wrote when I worked at LBL to do
Python-based Condor SOAP submission.  It worked at some point in the
past
with some version of ZSI but ZSI changes and I don't know whether you
wouldn't see the bug.

Dave