From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick LeRoy
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:14 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] How to get detail in why a match was not
found?

> I really need output that will explain why a match was not found.
> Which Requirement triggered a rejection?  I tried turning on all
> debugging with ALL_DEBUG = D_ALL but it didn't expand the info in
MatchLog.

Try running 'condor_q -better'...  condor_q can look at the jobs in a
queue (or specific jobs) and compare them to the existing machine ads,
and can provide some human readable analysis of why the jobs aren't
matching.

Note that not all platforms currently support '-better', in which case
you'll be stuck with '-ana' (or, at least, not all did -- that might
have changed, but I don't think so).