Re: [Condor-users] How to get detail in why a match was not found?

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 07:51:21AM -0700, Finch, Ralph wrote:
> Alas 7.0.1 doesn't support -better...maybe time to upgrade again...

Just to be clear - it depends on the platform, not the version. (the -better
feature relies on a library that doesn't compile on all platforms, because
the compilers used on those platforms can't handle the C++ features it uses)

-better is certainly supported in 7.0.1

-Erik