Re: [Condor-users] FW: Linux computers cannot join Windows CentralManager

Hi Alex,

Can you post your CollectorLog and the StartLog from your Linux execute host? With any luck that will contain some information about what happens with the UDP and TCP communication when the execute host attempts to update the collector.

Tony Rippy
Phone: 888.292.5320

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com