Re: [Condor-users] FW: Linux computers cannot join WindowsCentralManager

Tony,
Sorry for taking that long in reply, I am not sending the log files you
are requesting at this moment, I am waiting for them as well, I am not
in charge on the linux systems and I requested those logs to our Linux
engineer.
On Friday my co-worker and I were reviewing the condor_config file and
it seems like there are some name resolution issues and some paths on
that config file do not exist. Who installed condor on the linux
computer was our Unix Administrator and due to a lack of documentation
he might have specified a different path by mistake. We have now a
recurrent error showing when we try to run sudo ./condor_reconfig:
Can't find address for local master
Perhaps you need to query another pool.

When I get to the files you requested me I will forward them to you.
Thanks for your help.

Respectfully,
Alex Alas
Systems Administrator