Re: [Condor-users] [web service] Job submission from C#

Hi Matt,

great to hear that there are other people trying to use Condor SOAP with C#. Actually I want to look in, but my time in this project is limited, and I have a working prototype to do it via command line, so chances that it gets updated are rather low.

Thanks anyways, probably theres somebody out there who is willing to do that, I think C# support is rather underrepresented in this list, at least thats the impression from the mails I received after starting this thread.

Cheers,
Juval
-------- Original-Nachricht --------