Re: [Condor-users] [run jobs on multiple machine with scheduler universe]

Hey Jaime,

I've followed your advice ... now I've two machines organized like this:
- 1 manager, execute, submit
- 1 execute, submit

I've launch from the manager one job (it's actually a script doing a long loop) and I've launch it in Vanilla and 100 times. It seems to be executed only on the manager ... How does this work ? Should I launch a job on the machine I want the execution ?

Thanks.