Re: [Condor-users] Condor+GT4

It seems I need to clarify the problem.

My system consists of Condor-G, GT4, and PBS.
User -> Condor-G -> GT4 -> PBS
The user submits job to Condor-G and Condor-G submits the job to remote PBS via GT4.

The GT4 is running with my certificate on port 9000.
Therefore, the default authentication, i.e., host, is not working.
I can submit jobs only using self-authz or subject-authz.

Without Condor-G, the user submits jobs using globusrun-ws.
prompt> globusrun-ws -submit -self-authz -F https://https://myhost.domain:9000 -Ft PBS -c /bin/date

Now, the user wants to submit jobs via Condor-G with a submit file.

executable = /bin/date
universe = grid
grid_resource = gt4 https://myhost.domain:9000/wsrf/services/ManagedJobFactoryService PBS

One missing part in this command file compared to the globus command is -self-authz.
Does the condor submit file have a keyword for authentication?
Is there any way that I can pass self-authz or subject-authz options?

Thank you.
-ys