Re: [Condor-users] Quill not saving historical job data (Condor 7.0.1)?

This is a bug that I also reported a couple of weeks ago to condor-admin,
have heard nothing from them yet.  At one point in 6.9.5 they had
everything working and then they started breaking stuff again.
Doesn't anyone in the condor team ever execute a condor_history command
against quill before they release a release?  There are so many different
ways the quill has been broken and they just can't keep it working.

Steve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.