Re: [Condor-users] Quill not saving historical job data (Condor 7.0.1)?

> This is a bug that I also reported a couple of weeks ago to condor-admin,
> have heard nothing from them yet.

We are in the same situation, with a non-functional Quill on our test grid...

This is the single show-stopper for us before upgrading from 6.8.x to 7.0.x,
since the historical job data collection is an important feature for us. (and
we are really eager to take advantage of the other improvements of
7.0...especially those concerning the improved performances of the schedd)

Pascal