[Condor-users] Specifying storage server in submission script

Hi,
 Say I have a checkpointable job that I need to submit in condor's standard universe. Is there anyway I can
specify in the submission script saying which machine to save the checkpoints to? I know checkpoint servers are
condor's configuration parameters but that will need administrative access to those configuration scripts.
So my question is, if there is any way a user can mention in the submission script of a particular job the
name of a machine which will save the checkpoints taken? So far, my digging shows it is not possible.
I just want to make sure.

Thanks.

Tan

Tanzima Zerin Islam
Graduate Student
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Purdue University