Re: [Condor-users] condor_dagman -Condorlog in 7.2.0

R. Kent Wenger wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008, Dennis Box wrote:

While testing 7.2.0, I  discovered that the -Condorlog  parameter to
condor_dagman  has  disappeared.   We use this parameter to create a log
file which we find to be useful.   I haven't been able to figure out
from the new manual how to create this log file  with 7.2.0, can someone
suggest a workaround?

The -Condorlog parameter disappeared because it wasn't providing any
significant functionality. Condor_submit_dag was just setting -Condorlog to the log file of the first node in the DAG, so that file will still get generated without the -Condorlog flag. -Condorlog was basically a holdover from years ago when all of your node jobs needed to log to the same file, and you specified that file with the -Condorlog parameter.

Yes, the log file is created automatically when the -Condorlog parameter is removed from the script I was using.

Thanks,
Dennis