[Condor-users] User log checkpoint messages.

     I'm concerned with how to determine whether or not a checkpoint
message, whether it be the one prefixed with the 003 code or one which
is embedded in eviction information, indicates conclusively whether or
not a job remains executing.

     My first, I believe erroneous, impression was that a job ceased
execution upon checkpoint but I later realized that periodic checkpoints
or application initiated checkpoints would leave the job in execution.

     It's occurred to me that the 003 checkpoint message may always leave
a job executing while the checkpoint message embedded in an eviction may
indicate that a job has left execution.

     Is it that simple?

				Thanks,
				Phil