[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] quick questions
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:56:34 -0500
- From: "Robert E. Parrott" <parrott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] quick questions
A couple of quick one-offs on configs:
1) How does a user specify a max runtime on a job from their submit
2) I'm trying to setup a list of "banned" users as such:
IsBannedUser = ( Owner =?= "baduser") || (Owner =?= "parrott" )
START = $(START) && ( IsBannedUser == FALSE )
however, using this configuration I (user "parrott") can still submit
and run simple jobs (after condor_reconfig -all).
What am I doing wrong here?
Robert E. Parrott, Ph.D. (Phys. '06)
Associate Director, Grid and
Project Manager, CrimsonGrid Initiative
Harvard University Sch. of Eng. and App. Sci.
33 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138