Re: [Condor-users] Checkpointing Condor's vanilla universe jobs.

Hi José,

I'm glad you've got a version to suit your needs. Just in case, I've updated my online version (with documentation to reflect it) to perform a similar function.

Cheers,
Mark

José M. Martín wrote:
Actually, I have modified your version to my enviroment and I have added this "feature". Now, we are testing it under a production cluster with about 15 users and 150 works.

Thanks for your time.
--
José.