[Condor-users] Condor Week 2008

Hello,

It's already January 2008, and that means that Condor Week is just over four months away. It may seem like a lot, but we're already beginning our planning. If you're interested, please mark the dates:

Tuesday, April 29th to Friday, May 2nd, 2008

More information will be on the following web page, as it becomes available.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2008/

===== Looking for speakers =====
Interested in giving a talk about your latest experiences with Condor? Please contact Alain Roy and let him know. We find talks from Condor users to often be the most interesting talks at Condor week.

Contact for speakers:
Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

===== Consultations =====
We're going to try something new this year, to give people a chance to get direct help from a member of the Condor Team.

If you have a question or problem with Condor, and you would like to speak with someone from 30-60 minutes about it, contact Alain Roy and Greg Thain. Let us know what your question is in advance of Paradyn/ Condor Week, and we will find an appropriate person on staff that can answer your question during the conference. We will set up a short meeting for you to talk to that person, and get all the details you might hope for. We may be able to provide limited hands-on debugging if you are able to access your Condor pool remotely.

We realize that problems you have now may need to be solved before Condor Week, but keep this in mind as the date approaches. We often find one-on-one interaction to be a great way to solve involved problems.

Contacts for consultations:
Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx>

===== Tutorials =====
We are considering adding some advanced tutorials, perhaps hands-on tutorials. We've got some ideas already, but if you have any ideas for tutorials you would benefit from, do let us know.

Thanks!
Alain Roy