[Condor-users] Web Services JDL Parsing

Hello all,

  I am still working on a Web Services interface to condor, and having
some difficulties.  I think they may be related to how the JDL gets
converted from a file to a Java object.  For those of you who have a
Web Services interface working, how do you parse the JDL files?

  The code which I inherited uses the fromFile (String file) method of
org.glite.jdl.Ad to convert the JDL file into a Java object.  This
requires a JDL which works with condor_submit to be modified to work
with the Web Services code, and these changes affect some of the
attributes as seen in condor_q -l <job id>.  For example, or example,
the line:
  StreamOut = False
has to be changed to:
  StreamOut = "False";
and appears this way in condor_q -l <job id>:
  StreamOut = "False"

Thanks,

Sean Manning