Re: [Condor-users] Web Services JDL Parsing

Sean Manning wrote:
Hello all,

I am still working on a Web Services interface to condor, and having some difficulties. I think they may be related to how the JDL gets converted from a file to a Java object. For those of you who have a Web Services interface working, how do you parse the JDL files?

The code which I inherited uses the fromFile (String file) method of org.glite.jdl.Ad to convert the JDL file into a Java object. This requires a JDL which works with condor_submit to be modified to work with the Web Services code, and these changes affect some of the attributes as seen in condor_q -l <job id>. For example, or example, the line:
  StreamOut = False
has to be changed to:
  StreamOut = "False";
and appears this way in condor_q -l <job id>:
  StreamOut = "False"

Thanks,

Sean Manning

The StreamOut attribute should have a boolean value, not a string value. condor_q -l should show you: StreamOut = FALSE

Best,

matt