Re: [Condor-users] 7.0.3 Debian 4 dynamic clipped?

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 04:00:56PM -0500, David A. Kotz wrote:
> I downloaded condor-7.0.3-linux-x86-debian40-dynamic.tar.gz for
> installation under Ubuntu 8.x.  The condor_compile script consists of:

[snip]

> Is this intended?  Should I download a different version to be able to
> condor_compile?  Apologies if I missed an announcement to that effect,
> but I didn't see it in the changelogs nor on the list.

Full support for Etch is still not ready. I hope it will be when Etch
becomes obsolete^oldstable, and I'd be very happy if (full) Lenny support
would happen not too long after.

For the time being, the RHEL3 binaries seem to be compatible enough
(you'll have to install libstdc++5)

HTH,
 Steffen