Re: [Condor-users] DC_AUTHENTICATE: sent DC_INVALIDATE

> This set up works fine when my pool have condor 7.0.1 in all system
> I have restarted Collector(Central Manager) only. That time there is no such
> issue about ?session.
>
> so what went wrong...

can UDP network traffic go to AND from the Startd to and from the Collector?
it needs to work in both directions, so if you had a firewall blocking UDP
from the collector to the startd, you could see the behavior you are seeing,
although that seems unlikely given that other platforms/versions seem to
come back on their own.

if that's not the problem, please open a ticket by sending email to
condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, and include the CollectorLog and the StartLog of
the machine that is not rejoining your pool.  i'll take a look at them.

cheers,
-zach