Re: [Condor-users] collector memory leak / history truncation

ucarlino@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We've been experiencing the same problem for long time now. With 6.8.6, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.1.0 and 7.0.3. They all have the same
problem.
And I agree with the fact that it seems proportional with the number of
machine in the pool.

We reported the problem but it's still there.

Umberto

I'm happy to report to the list that the Condor team has identified and fixed these collector leaks. The upcoming 7.0.4 stable release of Condor will have code fixes for the leaks, as will a subsequent development series release. Thanks to several people we've collaborated with over the last few weeks to narrow down and help us find the problems.

-Greg