[Condor-users] Inserting a filestagein element into a condor-g job

I've been trying to figure out a way to stage some files from a gsiftp server to a Globus 4.0 resource in my condor pool. The way we've been doing this in the past is to first copy the files to the condor scheduler then stage them with transfer_input_files.

What I've been trying is to add the <filestagein> element to the classad with globus_xml. This seems like it should work in theory, but I've found that when I insert a filestagein element this way, Condor doesn't add the <transfercredentialendpoint> to the job description. eg, a filestagein element created by condor looks like this:

<ns1:fileStageIn>
<ns11:maxAttempts>5</ns11:maxAttempts>
<ns12:transferCredentialEndpoint>
<ns13:Address>
https://142.104.60.93:8443/wsrf/services/DelegationService
</ns13:Address>
<ns14:ReferenceProperties>
<ns1:DelegationKey>24178780-5768-11dd-8276-c722f12d4433</ ns1:DelegationKey>
</ns14:ReferenceProperties>
<ns15:ReferenceParameters/>
</ns12:transferCredentialEndpoint>
<ns16:transfer>
<ns16:sourceUrl>
gsiftp://ms-gavia.phys.uvic.ca/tmp/condor_g_empty_dir_u507/
</ns16:sourceUrl>
<ns16:destinationUrl>file:///${GLOBUS_SCRATCH_DIR}</ns16:destinationUrl>
</ns16:transfer>

And a filestagein I inject looks like this:
<ns1:fileStageIn>
<ns11:transfer>
<ns11:sourceUrl>
gsiftp://heplw26.phys.uvic.ca:2811/some/file
</ns11:sourceUrl>
<ns11:destinationUrl>file:///${GLOBUS_USER_HOME}/some/file</ ns11:destinationUrl>
</ns11:transfer>

The job seems to be failing on the globus resource because this isn't included.

Is there any way I can force Condor to add the transfercredentialendpoint? Or, alternately, is there a $$() macro that I can use to add this in manually?

Am I looking at this the wrong way? Is there a better way to submit a job that will stage from a gsiftp server?

--patrick