From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Thain
Sent: 21 July 2008 17:22
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] collector memory leak / history truncation

ucarlino@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> We've been experiencing the same problem  for long time now.
> With 6.8.6, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.1.0 and 7.0.3. They all have the same
> problem.
> And I agree with the fact that it seems proportional with the number
> of machine in the pool.
>
> We reported the problem but it's still there.
>
> Umberto

I'm happy to report to the list that the Condor team has identified  and
fixed these collector leaks.  The upcoming 7.0.4 stable release of
Condor will have code fixes for the leaks, as will a subsequent
development series release.  Thanks to several people we've collaborated
with over the last few weeks to narrow down and help us find the
problems.

-Greg