Re: [Condor-users] Re : "Logging submit event(s)" is extremely slow

Hi Vigilant,

The log file is kept on a shared filesystem but this didn't seem to be a
problem before. We have upgraded all the machines with the new condor and
even with the new condor but at the begging there was still no problem
logging on a shared filesystem fast.

Thank you
Marios