Re: [Condor-users] Condor-G and GT4 Communication

On Jun 9, 2008, at 8:40 AM, txcom2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Here i attach this mail with a block diagram about communication between Condor-G and Globus Toolkit 4 since there isn't documentation about how
Condor-G interact with GT 4 in Condor Manual. Let me know if there's
something wrong. Thanks

Your diagram looks good. The one small comment I'll make is that the gridmanager doesn't transfer any files to/from the gridftp server underneath it. It just spawns it.

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison Condor Team