[Condor-users] FW: Adding Linux to Vanilla Pool

Hi,

Further to my concise statement of the problem, here is more detail

The main problem is the error

$ /opt/condor-7.0.2/sbin/condor_master
ERROR: the uid specified in CONDOR_IDS config file variable (2) does not
exist in your password information.
Please set CONDOR_IDS to the '.' seperated uid, gid pair that should be
used by condor.

When in the passwd file is
condor:x:410:410::/opt/condor-7.0.2/condor:/bin/bash
and the config file has CONDOR_IDS=condor.condor
(but produced the same error message with CONDOR_IDS=410.410).

Any suggestion on how we fix this would be most appreciated.

Robin