[Condor-users] Windows 2000 / Visible Desktop

I am having problems with Windows 2000 Professional and the
"USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP" option.  I have tried condor 6.8.8, 7.0.1 and
7.1.0 and they all behave the same.

On a freshly booted system, I will see the condor_starter process and
all sub processes use the Windows Station handle of winsta0 and the
application is visible.  After a number of jobs, the processes will have
a separate session handles like "WindowsStation-XXX-XXX" and I will
received the error:

6/18 14:47:11 Create_Process: Unable to use visible desktop

I believe I have tracked down the problem to the "setuserobjectsecurity"
system call which returns the ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_QUOTA error code.  Please
see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/185292  It looks like ACE's may not
be free'd at some point and I don't know how to fix the problem.

Also, Condor 7.0.2 does not even start on windows 2000 pro.  I get the
following error:

6/17 09:44:45 ERROR "Unexpected performance counter size for working
set: 4 (expected 8)" at line 2878 in file
..\src\condor_procapi\procapi.C

Thanks.